- How has Webcor used technology to support project management in the construction field?
- List the main lessons IT managers can learn from Webcor Builders about the successful adoption of new technologies.
- Webcor bought an application called PlanGrid to mark up construction blueprints on iPads. PlanGrid can be used when the workers are offline and later syncs up with files on the Box platform. Webcor frequently follows this approach of buying applications and then building application programming interfaces (APIs) to connect these programs to its main enterprise systems. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this IT development process
- What obstacles do companies face when developing customized IT systems themselves? Under what circumstances does it make sense?
- how might developing whole IT systems themselves rather than adopting already developed solutions and integrating them using APIs, change Webcor’s ability to encourage IT adoption?
White’s The Clash of Economic Ideas
Pick one of the topics to write a 6 page paper on. Please use citations and quotes mentioned in the topic you chose (An Outline of the history of Economic Thought by Screpanti or The Clash of Economic Ideas by White). 1. Screpanti/Zamagni in chapter 12 provide a host...