- Explain how the Commerce Clause is the basis for the federal government’s authority to enact some criminal laws. Discuss a Supreme Court case that addressed the federal government’s powers under the Commerce Clause to make a particular action a federal offense.
- 10-to-12 slide PowerPoint presentation; answers must thoroughly address the question in a clear, concise manner
- Include a title page and reference page in APA style
- Use the tips at http://www.garrreynolds.com/preso-tips/design/ to create the slideshow.
- Because good PowerPoints have very few words, submit a script that describes the content of each slide – about 50 words per slide.
- References are not required; however, you should include the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions