For this week you will take that information and incorporate it into a final paper. The paper is not just the article review from the bibliography it is a culmination of what you have learned over the course and as in Week 3 use the course competencies as a guide to developing your paper.
- The major theories associated with human sexual behavior.
- The history of sexual behavior.
- The features associated with male and female anatomies, physiologies, and sexual responses.
- Commonalities and differences in sexuality across childhood, adolescence, and adulthood.
- Gender roles in the expression of human sexuality.
- The current trends in human sexuality.
- The interplay between intimate relationships and sexual behavior.
- The occurrence and course of sexual disease and dysfunction.
- The features of sexual coercion (e.g., implicit and explicit).
- The role of the media in the promulgation of sexually explicit materials.
- The aspects of culture, environment, and geography that impact sexual behavior.
Your paper should adhere to the following guidelines:
For the main sections, it should have:
- A title page
- An abstract (not more than 250 words)
- An introduction
- A literature review
- Discussion or conclusions
Introduction: This should be one to two pages in length. The introduction provides a brief overview of what will be covered and the purpose of the research paper.