In preparation for the research proposal, prepare a brief discussion of the intervention or program that will be the focus of the research proposal.
Include the following:
• A discussion of the central social or clinical problem that the intervention or program seeks to address.
• A description of the program that is aligned with the discussion of the theory of change underlying the intervention or program and the program or intervention logic model.
1. Statement of the clinical or social need, issue, or condition
2. Description of the program or intervention
3. Description of the theory of change underlying the program or intervention
4. Description of the program’s or intervention’s logic model
Expected Length: 5-7 pages, excluding title and reference pages.