- Ansell Strategic has been engaged to work with the Mark Moran Group (MMG) on one of Australia’s most prestigious and innovate residential aged care and retirement living developments called as Mark Moran Vaucluse. Ansell Strategic is a professional advisor to the aged care and retirement living sectors here in Australia. As a leader, Ansell Strategic provides well informed and strategic advice to enable their clients improve performance, grow and diversify. They have a team of highly specialised nurses, accountants, professional advisors throughout Australia, New Zealand and China to achieve this mandate. MMG Team and Ansell Strategic have worked with leading architects and builders to create a contemporary living space for the future. Services of international and contemporary local designs have been used to create a living environment based on individual needs, expectations and lifestyle priorities, rather than focusing on client disability. Ansell Strategic’s key service areas include the following
• Performance improvement
• Capital development planning
• Strategy development and change management
• Mergers & acquisitions
• Research, development, and education Professionals who are not only experts but also leaders who contribute to growth and prosperity.
The key factor driving the growth aspirations and operational metric is the quality of care. Assuming Ansell Strategic calls for some fresh thoughts from a new team of graduates, your team could be hired to help achieve the following:
1) Enhance value chain within the organisation with various strategic management tools
2) Examine and apply the techniques for developing, implementing and monitoring strategies
3) Analyze the strategic management cycle and the leadership role of professional accountants in strategic management
4) Define the role of organisation and industry value chain analysis and apply the analysis to the design and structure of value adding activities, value drivers and value chains
5) Analyze the characteristics of effective strategic and corporate social responsibility related performance measurement and control systems
6) Describe and apply strategic management accounting techniques to the selection, planning, implementation, control and monitoring of projects if any.