- 1.) Define software. Explain how system software is different from application software. Describe network operating system (NOS). Describe enterprise applications. Differentiate between a horizontal system and a vertical system. Define legacy systems.
- 2.) Describe object-oriented analysis (O-O) and objects. Define class and properties. Define methods. Define message.
- 3.) Define structured analysis and systems analysis life cycle (SDLC). Explain why structured analysis is called a process-centered technique.
- 4.) List basic guidelines for systems development. Why is it important to include users in the development process? Suggest other ways in which involving users can enhance successful development.
- 5.) What is a Prototyping Model? What steps are involved in it? What are its potential downsides?
White’s The Clash of Economic Ideas
Pick one of the topics to write a 6 page paper on. Please use citations and quotes mentioned in the topic you chose (An Outline of the history of Economic Thought by Screpanti or The Clash of Economic Ideas by White). 1. Screpanti/Zamagni in chapter 12 provide a host...