PLEASE CLICK “CREATE THREAD” AND POST ALL OF YOUR OWN ANSWERS IN YOUR OWN THREAD. THANK YOU!
MAKE SURE TO WRITE IN COMPLETE SENTENCES.
1) Please introduce yourself, and share with class something really boring about yourself. For example, I eat the same breakfast every day: yogurt, fruit, and granola.
2) Find the syllabus located on the drop-down menu on the left of your screen. Please answer the following syllabus based questions:
3) Read this short article, and answer the questions below:
Questions (TWO-THREE COMPLETE SENTENCES PER QUESTION)
1) What observations were made?
2) What is the problem?
3) Identify the hypothesis.
4) How did the researchers gather evidence or conduct the research?
5) What theory came out of the research
6) Give an example from your own life on an association that you have with a particular brand logo. What is the association you have with this particular logo?
Biology of Mind
REMEMBER TO WRITE IN COMPLETE SENTENCES. ANSWERS SHOULD BE BETWEEN 3-5 SENTENCES FOR EACH QUESTION.
1) Watch this TED video and answer the questions below:
2) Watch the following video on epigenetics and answer the following questions–Make sure you watch it from the beginning.
3) Watch this video on meditation and answer the questions below:
Practice the 5-minute meditation for three consecutive days. Describe your experience including how you practiced the 5 steps in this video and any challenges you may have had.
Life Span Development- Attachment
1) Watch this video on the Strange Situation Experiment:
Describe (in complete sentences, two-five sentences per example) the differences in each child’s reaction upon mother-child reunion:
Watch this video on temperament. What role does temperament play in the attachment process or the quality of the attachment? Attachment is a two-way street, so think also about the role that the parent’s attachment pattern plays in the development of the child’s attachment pattern.
What qualities does a parent need to create a secure relationship with their child?
Gender & Sexuality
1) Watch this TED talk by Emily Nagoski, and summarize the main point of her talk, and what you learned from it. Minimum of one paragraph, which is 5- 6 sentences.
2) Watch this short video on Gender & Sexuality presented by me, and in your own words, write down the difference between gender, sex, and sexual orientation. Also, write down one thing from this video that surprised you.
|Week 2: Le|
White’s The Clash of Economic Ideas
Pick one of the topics to write a 6 page paper on. Please use citations and quotes mentioned in the topic you chose (An Outline of the history of Economic Thought by Screpanti or The Clash of Economic Ideas by White). 1. Screpanti/Zamagni in chapter 12 provide a host...