Gilles De Kerchove, the European Union Counterterrorism Coordinator, outlines the European strategy to counter terrorism in Chapter 56 of the primary text.
For this assignment
- Compare and contrast how the European Union strategy aligns with the Department of Homeland Security missions and goals.
- Summarize examples of policies and/or procedures that demonstrate how the strategies are different or the same as the US strategy.
- Assess how the European Union and US programs effectively address the common terrorist threat.
The International War on Terrorism assignment
- Must be two to three pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a cover page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement. The thesis must be in both the introduction and the conclusion.
- Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style