4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
5. LENGTH: 7-8 pages
Assignment: Essay Questions
- What are three reasons why it is not possible to define a simple analytical scheme that can be applied to all types of evidence?
- Research the process of neutron activation analysis as applied to forensic science. Where can this be conducted?
- Describe the important distinctions found in glass evidence and what this type of evidence can tell the forensic scientist (e.g., birefringence, dispersion, crystalline solids, and amorphous solids).
- A suspect has been found miles from the scene of a murder. Soil is found adhering to the suspect’s shoe. Your team is designated to collect the evidence, but you are working a different crime scene. Write a briefing for your team to ensure the proper collection and preservation of soil evidence that will permit a thorough comparison of the soil on the shoe to soil at the crime scene.