For this week’s assignment, you will be writing a mini grant proposal. Pretend that you are a new teacher, and there is a $1,000 grant available for you to use any way you want to. You will write this mini grant proposal by proposing to use the grant funds in order to create an Informational Text library for your classroom. As you write this proposal, remember that you are trying to persuade the grant board to choose your idea for an informational text library, and make sure to include each of the following:
- Why you need to create an informational text library in your classroom.
- Why informational texts are so important.
- How you will incorporate informational texts in your teaching.
- How using informational texts assists in teaching comprehension to students.
- Write your mini grant proposal. Make sure that it is between 500-600 words.